Thursday 1 October 2009

Dreamer of the Day, part one

A few thoughts on the first chapter or so of Dreamer of the Day by Kevin Coogan.

Odd though it may seem that he was a Sovietophile fascist, those who've studied the strategy of tension will recognise the affinity of extreme right and extreme left, both controlled by the same puppet master in the American intelligence services.

When he was captured he was carrying occult works such as a theosophical article and a list of occult book titles. I knew he was a fourth reichist Communite, so I don't suppose this should come as too much of a surprise, but it does.

Author of sado masochistic stories. Again, not a major surprise as we have the example of E Howard Hunt (?) writing stories about witchcraft and various others doing similar things from the elite.

"One aspect of feminism" by himself was found in a notebook he kept and also works by j robert moskin, otto weininger etc. My own personal interest in feminism make this of note. On his arrest a neo-nazi periodical called "women's voice" was to be informed, according to his instructions.

I've written "john gannon" here, but I now realise I should make my notes more comprehensive because I have no idea what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment