Saturday 20 June 2009

A disturbing experience

I made the mistake of searching the internet for references to myself. Not something I've done before, although I believe it's a common practice. I found this. It's about that girl Steven Morgan killed.

Why? No possible reason. If he is the same individual who posted on soc.men newsgroup, I hope the police catch him soon. He is an angry, violent man.
http://bon-accordian.blogspot.com/
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/soc.men/2006-09/msg01090.html
http://www.geocities.com/grauniad2liberty/

No, I'd like to point out again that I am in no way guilty of murder. Especially not this one. Odd that whoever it is chose to link to the one of my three blogs I've post littlest on. Also odd that anyone would implicate me there.

The middle link is to an article I posted on Usenet (which Qim said would lose readers due to being long and mentioning the Illuminati).

Yes, I wonder who this commenter, going by the name "Jesus wept" could be.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers for link to my post.
    Seems the timing was a bit coincidental.

    Putting your name there and not checking it out stinks, considering most of those commenting there wanted to do something to stop this from happening again.
    Obviously your views did not comply so guess it don't matter none.

    Read the stuff about the Olsen and opinion on 'enlightenment'.
    Grounded. In fact passed it on to Hidden Agendas comments - I feel the whizz-along to enlightenment generally lessens our present state of awareness.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete